What is CPA USA?
A Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is the highest standard of competence in the field of Accountancy across the globe. CPA is the American accounting course equivalent to the Indian Chartered Accountant qualification. CPA is specifically designed to meet the demands of modern accounting professionals of Chartered Accountant.
The exam is administered by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), which is the world’s largest accounting body. If you ever consider a career in accounting and want an illustrious career, CPA Course is the best option for you. CPAs are globally recognized as premier accountants and are hired across industries throughout the world.
CPA Course Eligibility
• 120 Credit hours
• Graduate + CA qualified/ CA Inter qualified/ CMA qualified/ CMA Inter qualified
• Graduation +75% / Graduation + MBA/MCom
CPA Course Benefits
CPA professionals are finance professionals who have achieved expertise beyond a “normal” accountant through the vigorous education requirement and training.
Accountants who wants to more hike than a normal Accountant in their careers opt for CPA. Here are few benefits which a CPA enjoys:
• Respected in their field: CPA's are often viewed as the elite group of professionals. After years of advance academics, training and passing the vigorous CPA exam, a CPA's ethics and character is fully tested and approved. They are immensely respected by their fellow members and clients.
• Demand in industry: CPA professionals are highly in demand across the globe because of their expertise in area of accounts and finance.
• Career Development: CPA licence gives commitment to the professional for a successful career and highlight their potential for leadership roles.
• Better salary package: Many people consider salary package as potential criteria while choosing a career. CPA licence gives you opportunity to earn more than a normal accountants by proving your expertise in the field of accounts and finance.
CPA Course Syllabus
CPA course consist of 4 papers which are FAR, AUD, REG & BEC
|FAR Financial Accounting & reporting||AUD Auditing & Attestation||REG Regulation (US Tax/Law)||BEC Business Environment & Concepts|
|• Conceptual Framework, Standard-Setting and Financial Reporting
• Select Financial Statement Accounts
• Select Transactions
• State and Local Governments
|• Ethics, Professional Responsibilities and General Principles
• Assessing Risk and Developing a Planned Response
• Performing Further Procedures and Obtaining Evidence
• Forming Conclusions and Reporting
|• Ethics, Professional Responsibilities and Federal Tax Procedures
• Business Law
• Federal Taxation of Property Transactions
• Federal Taxation of Individuals
• Federal Taxation of Entities
|• Corporate Governance
• Economic Concepts and Analysis
• Financial Management
• Information Technology
• Operations Management
CPA Exam Details
Duration: 4 Hours/ paper
Exam centre: Dubai or USA
Fees: $ 950
Exam pattern: 50% objective 50% simulation
Exam Pass Rate
CPA professionals are offered salary of at least top six figures. As per the recent survey,
In USA, a newly qualified CPA with less than 1 years of work experience earn average salary of $66,000/year and CPAs with more than 20 years of experience average $152,000/year.
In India, the average salary of a CPA is Rs. 7,66,201/year.
CPA professionals, considering the rigorous educational requirements and stringent norms pertaining to its qualification, are in high demand by PSUs, MNCs, the Big 4 consulting firms etc offering exciting career choices as an Auditor, Public Accountant, Management Accountant etc. CPA opens up the door to lucrative jobs in India and worldwide.
After passing CPA exam, student will be able to claim their CPA licence.
CPA Course Training with Saraf Academy
Saraf Academy offers the best quality online live interactive classes with world-class study resources. At the Academy, we provide:
• Best In Class Training Classes
• Video Lectures- Live & Recorded
• E Books
• Mock exams
• Comprehensive Progress Tests
• Exam Tips
• Study Planner
• 360 degree support